mediarithmics is an innovative start-up, existing in-between Digital Marketing and Big Data. Backed by the most prestigious European investment funds, mediarithmics offers the first open and integrated Marketing Cloud platform (DMP, marketing automation, DSP, DCO, ...). Thanks to their technology, their partners can execute more personalized and effective marketing campaigns, especially in the world of programmatic advertising.
Following 3 years of R&D and its first 2 years of commercial development, mediarithmics has signed with more than forty media leaders in France (BlaBlaCar, Cdiscount, Coca-Cola European Partners, ShowRoomPrivé, Alliance Gravity, Prisma, FNAC/Darty, ...). And the adventure is just beginning with the first developments abroad (UK, Germany, Benelux, Southern Europe, ...).
By working with mediarithmics, our clients engage in strategic projects deeply impacting their businesses. It is therefore key to understand and support our customers, especially on the technological aspects.Within a strong European growth context, mediarithmics wishes to recruit an International Pre-Sales Engineer F/M. He / She will be in charge of a wide area with a high level of responsibility:
- Work closely in conjunction with the Sales team, and focus on technical aspects of the solution to clearly communicate and sell the value of mediarithmics products and solutions,
- Provide and present product demonstrations including advanced product features and benefits specific to customer requirements,
- Respond to prospect RFPs and RFIs,
- Assist the sales team in identifying sales opportunities,
- Build and deliver custom demonstrations and proof of concepts,
- Develop a vast understanding and awareness of customers’ technical architecture,
- Translate business needs from various sectors into clear technical needs and interpret advanced technology / data science issues in an accessible language,
- Provide assistance in the distribution of new product information, application workshops and solution strategies for the sales team,
- Work with the potential customers to help plan, scope, develop and deploy mediarithmics solution,
- Post Sales, you will be piloting the implementation of the solution.
Required skills & knowldege
- You have an engineer background, ideally from a leading school/university,
- You have between 2 to 7 years of successful experience within a demanding environment (IT services, consulting, technology company, start-up or digital hub,...),
- You demonstrate a good code culture and understand the functioning of a modern technical architecture,
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions,
- Desire to develop Presales and Sales knowledge as well as customer facing and demonstration skills,
- Curious and intellectually agile, ingenious in project management, you enjoy solving issues and use high energy to reach your goals,
- Ability to travel in Europe up to 30%,
- Positive attitude and collaborative work style,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where a high level of flexibility is required,
- Fluency in English required, native speaker a real plus, any other European language is welcome.
Why working @ mediarithmics?
mediarithmics offers an exceptional work environment for people who want to evolve in the digital marketing world:
- A cutting-edge Data Marketing approach and technology in a "Tech-driven" structure,
- Addressing particularly well-established customers with cutting-edge Data Marketing topics,
- A start-up that has already proven itself ... but where much remains to be done,
- A senior and expert human team that gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves,
- Growth potential allowing rapid evolution within the company,
- A "cool" and motivating work environment.
Depending on the profile, mediarithmics will be able to offer an attractive package and profit-sharing perspective to the growth of the company.
Paris - London - or Home Based