mediarithmics is a fast-growing Data Marketing SaaS platform. Backed by prestigious European VCs (Jaïna Capital, Ventech Partners, ...), mediarithmics provides a fully integrated, open and modular Data Marketing Infrastructure (CDP/DMP) to mature Advertisers, Retailers and Publishers.
The mediarithmics platform helps Advertisers to easily collect user Data and orchestrate high performing, personalised multichannel campaigns. Publishers and Data owners can also boost their Advertising revenue by leveraging the value of their Data thanks to mediarithmics solution.
After 3 years of R&D, mediarithmics has been skyrocketing in France, signing with more than 50 Leaders among the most mature in their industries (Cdiscount, Coca-Cola, Fnac Darty, Auchan, ShowRoomPrive, Prisma Media etc.). mediarithmics has also started to add logos in the UK, with the likes of Channel 4 agreeing to work with the platform on a multi-year deal.
As a result of the latest fundraising in April 2020 (8M Euros), mediarithmics is aiming to continue accelerating business in France, whilst also entering new markets. The UK is a top priority for our business. In order to do so, mediarithmics is looking for a Sales Director to help scale up the UK business from the ground up.
It is a fantastic time to join the team, where we have continued to see significant growth through COVID. We are able to offer a high paced and inclusive environment — we encourage transparency and are able to offer a fun culture, where we are dedicated to working hard, but playing hard. And to top it off, we are able to offer flexible working (location) and private healthcare!
The Sales Director UK will report directly to the General Manager UK and will be tasked with signing new logos in the region as an individual contributor. In a context where mediarithmics has already proven its uniqueness and its value in the French market, as well as developed preliminary business opportunities in the UK, the main responsibilities of the Sales Director UK will be to:
- Enterprise Business Development:
- Identify and qualify the potential business in the UK
- Lead and direct sales responsibilities for prospects in the region throughout the Sales cycle, including the new local and cross-border upsell signatures
- Channel Sales:
- Initiate, establish and maintain contact with partners within territory
- Build a local ecosystem of data enthusiasts and supporters to find and win new prospects
- Marketing Intelligence:
- Develop recommendations for growth and key target accounts in the assigned territory
- Product Proficiency:
- Become proficient in our offerings. Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of mediarithmics products, policies and services
- Working with Cross-Functional Teams:
- Work in close relationship with Customer Success, Solution Architect, Marketing, Dev & Finance teams that will actively collaborate to make the UK development a success.
- Stellar sales professional with proven track record of achieving revenue goals while adapting the Sales strategy to the local context. More than 7 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years in a SaaS Sales role;
- Sales experience in the UK with direct clients. Experience in building and fostering a senior network of contacts, ideally in the Media Publishers, Ecommerce or Large Advertisers landscape;
- Clear communication and executive level presentation skills as well as high level product demonstrations;
- Ability to work with a large level of autonomy in an agile & small team environment;
- Team player, communicative, proactive, polished, hunter mentality. Cultural openness and willingness to travel. Highest ethical standards are a must;
- Proven solution selling experience with Martech or Adtech solutions / Cloud services.
- Previous successful experience in a startup is a big plus
- Previous experience in resale channel development and management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Why work with us ?
- Competitive package + equity
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare
- Access to personal development opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- High paced, inclusive culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved with a well backed, ‘tech driven’ scale up, who have already demonstrated their business model and scalability by becoming the undisputed leader in France by launching it into a new market. You will have faced and overcome such challenges previously and have a clear outlook and ethos to attain success for new businesses entering a market.
You may not have ALL the experience required, however, you will certainly have the willingness to diversify your experience and become a more rounded individual in your pursuit of success.