mediarithmics is a fast-growing Data Marketing SaaS platform. Backed by the most prestigious French VCs (Jaïna Capital & Ventech Partners), mediarithmics proposes its fully integrated, open and modular technology (DMP/CDP, marketing automation, DCO and DSP) to mature Advertisers and Publishers. mediarithmics platform helps Advertisers to easily collect all their users’ Data and orchestrate performing and personalized multichannel campaigns. Publishers and Data owners could also boost their Advertising revenue by leveraging the value of their Data thanks to mediarithmics solution.
After 5 years of R&D, mediarithmics has been skyrocketing in France, signing with more than 30 Leaders among the most mature in their industries (Cdiscount, Coca-Cola European Partners, Fnac Darty, Alliance Gravity, Axel Springer Classified, ShowRoomPrivé, …). The combination of its innovative technology, its fully-integrated approach and its openness represents the key empowering mediarithmics to ‘stand out’ and ‘simplify’ within the crowded Data marketing sector.
mediarithmics is looking to continue its business success in France, whilst also investing in new markets. The UK office was established in May 2018 and new offices openings are planned in 2019 in Europe & Northern America.
mediarithmics has proven on the most mature clients that its solution is above the competition. The challenge is now to address wider targets in France while accelerating international development by powering best-in-class B2B marketing and communication strategy and actions.
The Marketing Director will develop, plan and execute marketing programs that will increase mediarithmics presence and value perception amongst potential clients & market influencers.
She or He will be based at mediarithmics Headquarter in Paris and will have to travel in the new countries where mediarithmics is settling.
The Marketing Director will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will have also a close relationship with the CEO and other mediarithmics Exec.
Her / his main duties will be to:
- Develop and execute a market strategy to drive initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, events, social media, PR, branding, and more
- Analyze market evolution (demand, competition, …) and contribute to strategy definition
- Define and adjust marketing budgets in each geos’ to maximize mediarithmics investment
- Refine and evolve mediarithmics messaging and positioning in each market with a global consistency to enable the company to respond to complex market dynamics
- Drive content strategy and website marketing including white papers, case studies, success stories, webinars, website content, and product data sheets
- Partner closely with Business Development, Customer Success Managers and Product Management teams to understand our customers' needs, adapt go-to-market strategies, and create communication and collateral that reflects the company brand and ROI for customers.
- Create online and offline marketing strategies that increase traffic, build engagement, and ultimately drive sales -- including e-mail marketing, webinars, event promotion, retargeting, website analysis, SEO, SEM, online communities, and other demand gen programs
- Ensure that the marketing & communication plans and materials are well spread internally
- Provide leadership, mentorship and coaching to the existing marketing team. Define HR plans and needs and recruit.
- Be one of the voices of mediarithmics (trade events, PR …)
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Stellar marketing professional with proven track record of evolving in fast-evolving and high-demanding environment
- Ability to learn quickly, especially in Tech / Data Marketing ecosystem
- A previous experience in the SaaS / digital / Martech / Adtech is a strong plus
- Between 5 – 10 years of marketing experience, B2B marketing experience being more important than B2C
- At least 2 years of experience in a leadership role, building and managing a marketing team
- Superior communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects in a fast-growing start-up.
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. the ability to assemble and interpret data and ideas, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights or messages.
- Hands-on marketing experience -- you must have demonstrated a history of being a team player, with a desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed – In other words you must be both an effective leader and a strong individual contributor.
- International experiences, English and French being fully fluent, cultural openness and willingness to travel. Another European language is a strong plus.
- Previous successful experience in a startup is a big plus.
- Highest ethical standards are a must
Why working @ mediarithmics?
mediarithmics offers an exceptional work environment for people who want to evolve in the digital marketing world:
- A cutting-edge Data Marketing approach and technology
- Addressing diverse and well-established customers: from CAC 40 groups to most successful French “start-ups”
- A senior and expert human team that gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves
- Growth potential allowing rapid evolution within the company
- A "cool" and motivating work environment.
Depending on the profile, mediarithmics will be able to offer an attractive package and profit-sharing perspective to the growth of the company.
Localization : Paris 8